2010年7月2日星期五

The Casio wrist watch uses 2 years to construct repeatedly repeatedly going bad

I ordered this watch based on the reviews, but when it was delivered, I was quite disappointed. I'm stickler for attention to detail and accuracy. This replica audemars piguet watches failed on those areas. The second hand did not line up with the minute markers, and I find that unacceptable. For some, it may not be important, but to me a wholesale replica bvlgari watches is a tool and having a tool that gives faulty readings is unacceptable. I returned it the same day it was delivered. I guess Casio makes better digital than analog watches.The band that comes on the watch is plastic and stiff and digs into your arm and thus the 3 star rating. The watch itself is great and I'd give it 5 stars. The luminous markings on the face are not that great, but the two Leds are so bright you can use the watch to illuminate your path in a pinch.

If you are looking for good-looking replica chanel watches for sale sport watch for a great price, this is it. I have had mine about a year with no issues. I think it looks great, and it can take plenty of abuse. I swapped-out the band for a Maratec zulu wholesale replica ed hardy watches strap. The only thing I would change about this watch would be the thickness. With a dress work shirt on it can be difficult to get it out from under the cuff to check the time. But most of the time it is not an issue. Highly recommended.

没有评论:

发表评论